Saturday, February 7, 2009

My target for the next two years

My target for this year is to pass all subjects over 60 marks. This is something which i have failed to accomplish because atleast 2 subjects cant get passed over my own limit. To reach it my Math has definitely got to improve from last year and my mother tongue which im not satisfied with though i passed. I will strive to get my target marks. The reason why i want to do this is because teachers believe that i can do better i myself would like to see my own strengths. This is simply a challenge i have issued to myself. 101

Another target which i hope to accomplish is that i want to pass all exams i will face in coming years. This target which is similar to the one above is a little easier to accomplish because this one only requires me to pass whereas the other has a target mark to get over.55 I have many other targets to aim for but i fell as of the next two years these 2 are the most important ones and i believe it can change my life, for the better and worse.A reason why is the '0' level exams that we will be taking very soon in our lifes.

No comments:

Post a Comment